Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbyes & Hellos

Well. I am spending my last night in the US tonight. weird feeling. never thought I would be moving half way across the world. I am so excited but every time I think how far I really will be I get a pinch of nervousness. The past few days I have been in San Diego seeing long lost family & building stronger relationships. I have loved the warm sunshine on my skin and the smell of the ocean. Can't wait to live so close to the ocean for the first time in my life!
I want to thank my whole family for supporting me because I know this would be that much harder if they were not behind me 100%. This has not been easy as I have strengthened so many relationships the past 5 months but I know that they will only get stronger with the distance. Mom, I love you and can't wait to see you when you come to Australia. Keep your head up I don't want you to shed a single tear!!
Well I guess the next time I will post will be me in Australia!!
See you all down under in 2012
Happy New Years
<3
E

No comments:

Post a Comment