Sunday, May 13, 2012

always follow you.


well I will let you guys know what I have been up to the last month since I have not been good about writting but this is what I did today! finally got my tattoo. Its a little piece of Melbourne that I am taking home : ) i love it and could not be happier with how it turned out.

mean: sunflowers follow the path of the sun... I need to follow the path that God has for me in life. always need to look up to him for guidance and direction.
and its my favorite flower : )

This next weekend Christine is coming down and we are going to a footy game with some other of my friends and of course showing her my city! we will be eating lots of yummy food and bar hopping : )

7 weeks left until my parents come! I can not believe how fast time has gone.

hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful spring/summer weather as here its getting cold and always raining : (

tata for now
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment